Bonus regulations for mycasino
Valid from 28 March 2023
Your game – your bonus.
At mycasino, you can benefit from a variety of bonuses as part of promotions. In addition to the terms and conditions of participation for the promotion in question, the following regulations set forth the conditions under which you can claim these bonuses.
Important: Before you can use a bonus offer, each bonus with the exception of the welcome bonus must first be activated in the player account. Bonuses linked to a deposit must be activated before your deposit.
We provide a detailed explanation of how our bonus regulations work in our FAQ.
The bonus regulations form part of the mycasino General Terms and Conditions. By using the gaming platform and by opening and logging into a player account, you accept these bonus regulations. Please therefore read the bonus regulations carefully.
The bonus regulations apply to all online casino games and online services (hereinafter referred to as the "games" or "range of games on offer") offered for the Swiss market by Grand Casino Luzern AG, Haldenstrasse 6, 6006 Lucerne, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as "GCL" or "the Organiser") on the website mycasino.ch (hereinafter referred to as the "gaming platform").
The Organiser reserves the right to modify the bonus regulations at any time. Modifications to the bonus regulations shall be announced in a suitable form. The current version of the bonus regulations that is valid at the time of use shall be legally binding.
Please refer to the General Terms and Conditions for mycasino, particularly the following sections:
- General Information
- Player account
- Gaming balance and the Player’s wallet
- Bets and winnings
GENERAL BONUS REGULATIONS
The Organiser may offer Players free game credits (hereinafter referred to as the "bonus(es)"). The Organiser determines the bonus conditions.
If the Player is offered several bonuses, only one bonus can be claimed at a time. To claim a bonus, each bonus with the exception of the welcome bonus must be activated in the player account. Bonuses linked to a deposit must be activated before depositing.
Free game credits and real money balances shall be used proportionately for bets and winnings if both are available and if free game credits may be used for the selected game.
- Only free game credits available: bets and winnings shall be settled using the free game credits until the free game credits are used up or the bonus conditions have been met.
- Free game credits and real money balance available: bets shall be deducted from the balance in question in the free game credits to real money balance ratio until either the credits or the balance are/is used up or the bonus conditions have been met. Winnings shall be credited to the free game credits and real money balance in the same ratio as the bet made until the bonus conditions have been met. The full bet (real money and bonus bet) is taken into account when checking whether the bonus conditions have been met.
- The amount shall always be rounded to the nearest whole Swiss centime regardless of the decimal value. In the case of bets, real money bets are always rounded up, while bonus bets are always rounded down. In the case of winnings, real money winnings are always rounded up, while bonus winnings are always rounded down.
The Player must note that the individual games may have different rates to meet the wagering requirements. These percentage rates that make up the respective game’s wager shall be indicated to the Player in the games for which they have an active bonus.
The list below provides an overview of the game variants’ percentage weighting with regard to meeting the wagering requirements:
- Slots: 100%*; all games unless listed in this overview
- Live casino: 50%*; Money Wheel and Monopoly Live
- Video poker: 30%*; all games
- Table games: 10%*; Baccarat (all variants), Punto Banco (all variants), Roulette (all variants), Blackjack (all variants, incl. Pontoon and Double Exposure)
- Live casino: 10%*; all games except Money Wheel and Monopoly Live
*The percentage from your bet that will be accumulated towards meeting the wagering requirement.
If the bonus conditions have been met in full, the free game credit shall be converted into a real money balance.
The Player may withdraw their participation in a bonus at any time during the bonus offer’s validity period.
The payout options for real money balances are not affected by participation in a bonus. If a real money balance is paid out before the bonus conditions have been met in full, the free game credit shall expire. The Player is not entitled to any compensation for the free game credit.
A new bonus can only be used once the payout has been processed.
If the bonus conditions are not met within their validity period, the free game credit shall expire. The Player is not entitled to any compensation for the free game credit.
GENERAL FREE SPIN REGULATIONS
The Organiser may offer free spins to players. It determines the free spin conditions (e.g. the validity period, bet value per free spin).
Winnings from free spins shall be credited to the Player in the form of real money balances.