Game Shows (33)
Evolution Gaming (51)
Live casino online in Switzerland – play now with real croupiers
Live casino games on mycasino.ch offer the authentic casino atmosphere and experience in real time, wherever you happen to be. From blackjack to roulette and wheels of fortune, mycasino offers players the biggest and most diverse range of live casino online games in Switzerland.
What is a live casino?
As the name suggests, in a live casino, online games are played in real time. The action is broadcast using the latest technology via high-quality HD live video transmission, from a range of camera angles. In contrast to conventional, computer-controlled online slots, the games in the live casino are led by real human croupiers or moderators. Your fellow players are other real players from other casinos, and sometimes even from across state borders. You play against the bank.
Secure and fair thanks to the croupiers and random generator
The main tasks in live casino online games are carried out by the croupiers, also known as dealers. Unlike computer-controlled online slots, random number generators are generally only used to a limited extent in live casinos. They tend only to be used for actions like shuffling the order in the card slide, selecting bonus cards, special promotions or winning numbers and multipliers in wheel of fortune games. Every single live casino online game on mycasino is controlled, certified and approved by the Swiss Federal Gaming Board. Our live casino games meet all of the required security standards.
Here are some of the most popular live casino online games:
- Lightning Roulette
- Immersive Roulette
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette
- Live Roulette German
- Infinite Blackjack
- Blackjack (3)
- Deutsches Blackjack
- Royale Blackjack 2
- Mega Wheel
- Crazy Time
- Adventures Beyond Wonderland
- Funky Time
- Monopoly Live
In addition, mycasino operates its own popular live casino game, Grand Casino Live, a dual-play roulette from its bricks-and-mortar parent company, Grand Casino Lucerne.
As the only online casino in Switzerland, mycasino features the most live casino game providers, with three different studios, and offers access to their lobbies (live casino area):
How do you play a live casino game?
- The player opens their chosen game.
- As soon as they have logged into their account, they can start playing. Unlike slot games, in live casino games you cannot play in demo mode.
- Players can place their bet before the start of a game or during the game, depending on the rules of the respective game. This bet usually has to be made within a limited time to avoid delays.
- The game progresses in real time. The croupiers carry out game actions such as dealing cards, spinning the roulette wheel or drawing winning numbers and direct the course of the game.
- As soon as the game is finished, the winnings are distributed to the players.
What does the live casino look like?
Live casino games are recorded in an authentic gaming environment, in specially prepared casino-style studios or even real casinos, and broadcast live to the players.
They are hosted by real croupiers, for an authentic and trustworthy experience.
Besides German- and English-language games, international live casino tables are also available in Italian, Turkish, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Greek and many more languages.
The game rules, paytables, payout ratios and game history are listed in most live casino games under (?), (i) or in the burger menu (☰).
The live casino online games on mycasino are divided into categories and game types.
- In live roulette you bet on either a number, a group of numbers or a colour, namely black or red.
- Meanwhile, the croupier turns the roulette wheel and throws the ball into the cylinder, counter to the direction of rotation.
- The placing of bets ends upon announcement by the croupier.
- You then wait until the wheel slows down and the ball falls into a number compartment.
- The croupier announces the winning number and colour.
- All bets placed on this winning option are paid out.
- Find out more about live roulette.
- All bets are placed by the players before a game of live blackjack begins.
- The croupier then begins to deal the cards. The number dealt varies depending on the game and its rules.
- Now you have to decide: you can choose to “hit” (take another card), “stand” (not take any more cards), “double” (double your bet and get another card) or “split” (when you get two cards of the same value you can split them into two separate hands). The aim is always to get cards with a total value of 21 or to get as close to 21 as possible without going over.
- Players who exceed 21 are eliminated.
- After the players have drawn or kept their current hand, the dealer draws additional cards until they have a hand of 17 or more.
- If the croupier exceeds 21, all players remaining in the game automatically win.
- If the croupier has between 17 and 20, all players who are closer to 21 than the croupier win. Players who achieve the same value as the croupier receive their bet back, as long as the value does not exceed 21.
- Whoever is closest to 21 wins. The winnings are paid out by the croupier.
- Find out more about live blackjack.
- The main aim of live baccarat is to predict which hand – the player’s or the banker’s – will be closer to 9.
- The game begins by placing a bet on the player, the banker or a tie.
- Usually, two cards are then drawn from a shuffled deck for the player, and two for the banker.
- The values of the cards in both hands are added together. If the sum is 10 or more, only the ones digit is taken into account. For example, a 7 and a 9 add up to 16, which counts as 6.
- If the player or banker hand totals an 8 or a 9 (referred to as a ‘natural’), no further cards are drawn and the hand with the highest score wins.
- If neither the player nor the banker has an 8 or a 9, the following rules apply: If the player’s hand totals 0 to 5, a third card is drawn. If the player’s hand is 6 or 7, no more cards are drawn and the player passes.
- According to a complex rule depending on the player hand, their third card and the type of game, the banker’s hand then draws a third card.
- After the player and banker have passed or drawn a third card, the winnings are paid out. If the player was bet on and won, this results in a 1:1 payout. A bet on the banker and a win will also result in a 1:1 payout minus a small commission (usually 5%). If a bet was placed on a tie and a tie occurs, the payout will be higher, often at a ratio of 8:1 or 9:1.
- Game shows in online casinos include elements like quizzes, wheels of fortune, ball games and multiple choices for an entertaining interactive experience. They are a mixture of TV game shows and online casino games and are moderated by a real host.
- Popular game shows include Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette and Monopoly Live.
- At the start, the players bet on various options from the game shows. The betting options depend on the particular elements of the game.
- As soon as the bet is placed, it’s a matter of keeping your fingers crossed and following the action. The moderator spins the wheel of fortune, rolls the dice or reveals the answers.
- Payouts vary depending on the game and type of bet. Additional multipliers are often hidden behind the winnings, which multiply the payouts.